Why make a submission to JEIPC?
The topics in the journal focus on innovating pedagogy and the student experience, ranging from teaching and learning, inclusivity, assessment and feedback, the digital, sustainability, and retention. This open-access, peer-reviewed journal publishes articles, case studies, opinion pieces and reviews, within the context of students and staff as change agents. Its aim is to:
- Promote specific projects
- share experiences of innovative and effective teaching or student experience
- support, disseminate related knowledge and good practice,
- raise awareness of a particular methodology
- support students’ (co-) authorship
For Volume 6, no 1, we are looking to attract a range of submissions that develop ideas on the evolving landscape of staff-student partnership
. We especially welcome co-authored submissions between staff and students. It is the intention of this issue of the journal to accept a wide range of papers and support contributions from the annual Change Agents’ Network Conference held at The Open University in May 2019.